Sunday 20 May 2012

Enjoy Card - The Discount & Freebies Card


The Enjoy card is a food, lifestyle and travel card that people can use in selected stores in Metro Manila, Cebu, Boracay and Shanghai.


I saw this card when we went to fully booked. I noticed the card, and get the flyer to read it out. It made me want to have one, since a lot of establishment that I want have either freebies, or discount. So after weeks of convincing myself, i'll order one.


Yes! You have to order your card, so that your name will be printed on the card.

If you are buying the whole package of Enjoy, you'll have to pay Php 1995.00

What's in the Enjoy Package?
  1. Card ( valid for 1 year)
  2. Booklet w/ voucher
  3. Tote bag

I must admit, Some of the vouchers are very inviting. Like 500 pesos off for every 1,500 purchase in TGIF or a buy 1 take 1 in Gelatissimo.

For me, the card is very useful already in it's sense, and the vouchers are just it's added feature.
Yes yes, I will use the vouchers. I was actually planning on giving some to you guys, but it requires an "Enjoy Card for it to be used"


I will now give you some of the stores, wherein you could use your enjoy card :)
1. 7th High - 10 % off cash purchase, and 5% off card purchase
2. Ace Water Spa - 20% off on Spa Services
3. Belkin - 10 % off cash purchase, and 5% off card purchase
4. Belo Medical Group - 10% off on non- surgical procedures
5. Bizu Pastisserie and Café - Free personalize cake when spending Php 1000
6. Century Hotel - 15% off on best available rates, 10% off on total bill at Peking House restaurant
7. Crumpler - 10 % off cash purchase, and 5% off card purchase
8. Dust Thani - 15% off on published rates
9. Fish and Co. - free just for me chips when spending Php 1000
10. Fully Booked - 10 % off cash purchase, and 5% off card purchase
11. Gelatissimo - Buy 1 Get 1
12. Global Gutz
13. Ideal Vision
14. Island Souvenirs - 5% off on total bill
15. Islands & More - 5% off on total bill
16. Italianni's - Free Pepperoni Pizza when spending 1000 or more
17. Manila hotel - 20% off on best available rates of superior Deluxe rooms
18. RUNNER
And many more.......

Where can you see the complete list of stores and their benefits?
1. Booklet from Enjoy
2. You can go their website
3. Check out their Facebook fan page
4. You can download their application in your iTouch, iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry


What I'm using, is the application I downloaded from iTunes. 
Hey, don't worry it is FREE. So just download it :)

The application doesn't need Internet connection for you to access it.

Some disadvantages of this card are:
  1. No discount when you are going to re apply for your membership again next year.
  2. You need the card, for you to use the voucher.
In registering for a card, you may create one for your family member or friends, at Php 500.00  per additional card.

My friend and I, will be be sharing for the vouchers, while we order 2 card and have the total amount split into two. It is less costly on my part :) and for her part also.

So, maximize you card once you have it, and share your card experience with me :)



*The photo is taken from the Fan Page of Enjoy Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment